Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The beginning begins... YESTERDAY!!

Howdy do you!

I am new to this blogging business but am fairly excited to spend even more time in front of the computer screen! This blog will be dedicated to posting information on some of my favorite things in life.

1. Video Games
2. Drinking Good Beer
3. Silly Pictures
4. Good Music
5. Bad Movies

When I start out doing anything in life I am very excited in the beginning. That spark dies out long before there is any fire to speak of. Hopefully my motivation will endure and this can become a regularly updated piece of work. I look forward till my next post. But for now setting up this monster was enough work for the day.

Until then I'll leave you with a song I was listening to while creating this.

Also a picture.

2 comments:

  1. Well the picture sums it up all of the awesomeness of the world, i mean, a badass mario riding a t-rex yoshi, with cool nike´s and everything =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog will be dedicated to posting information on some of my favorite things in life.
    Soma dosage 350 mg tablets site
    Tramadol prices 100 mg here

    ReplyDelete